Partnership working is part of our DNA. Our success is measured by the number of partnership activities we can generate and the variety of providers, large and small, that we are able to involve in delivering new and innovative learning opportunities.
The Learning Partnership facilitates The Partnership Community Forum (PCF) to provide the following information and support:
- marketing and promotion – via our regular e-bulletins
- listing on our website (below)
- a collective approach to deliver joint and/or collaborative bids
- publicises learning-related contracts and funding opportunities which require partnership applications, collates expressions of interest, and composes / submits partnership bids
- signposts voluntary and community sector learning providers to sources of training and development
- ensures effective and efficient communication networks are in place to ensure information flows to and from strategic frameworks.
The Partnership Community Forum
The Partnership Community Forum (PCF) was established by The Learning Partnership in 2000 and has continued to grow and evolve over the years into an established forum for practitioners in the learning sector – a countywide partnership forum which meets on a quarterly basis to network, exchange information, share good practice, discuss new activities around the learning agenda and to act as a sounding board on new developments in the learning arena.
The forum has a membership of over 200 organisations predominantly, but not exclusively, from the voluntary and community sector, and enables 3rd sector organisations to engage with both the mainstream providers and stakeholders to give them the opportunity to have a voice around the learning agenda.
For more information please contact:
T: 01234 853201
The Learning Partnership currently works with a variety of established Learning Providers and Partners delivering excellent, high quality and innovative learning activities across Bedfordshire, Luton and the wider region.
Join Our Partnership
As a member of our Partnership you will have access to a range of benefits including:
- Marketing and promotion– advertising in our fortnightly Partnership Community Forum (PCF) e-bulletins
- Access to briefings– through attendance at PCF meetings. The PCF meet three times a year to promote the third sector, grow membership, share information on training and learning and capacity build members to access funding opportunities
- Advice and Guidance– both organisationally (maintaining staff development, reputation management, identifying full potential) and for your customers (employability skills, skills diagnostics, labour market information, funding)
- Signposting and Referral – to other specialist organisations in the network
- Opportunity to be part of Partnership bids– working together
Membership is free of charge and is open to organisations and individuals who have involvement in the delivery of learning.